Serves 2 smoothie-loving people.
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- 4 generous handfuls fresh spinach
- 4 romaine leaves (optional)
- 2 navel oranges
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1″-2″ knob of fresh ginger
- 1 cucumber (optional) peel if not organic
- Rinse and prep veggies.
- If you have a high-powered blender, throw everything in and blend until smooth. If not, first blend the spinach and romaine until smooth, then add the remaining ingredients and blend.
- Pour into a glass (so you can see the beautiful color) and enjoy!